December 29, 2010

ANNECY: ITS A CHAM

I just found an excuse to send you a few more photos of lovely Chamonix.

As you know I went on my excursion separate from the rest of my group, but I was not alone. I talked to people from China, Brazil, Dublin and many other countries. A girl from China took my photo against the sign and I took photos for many others. In the cable car I insisted that people moved in front of me so that they could get a better view for themselves. Goodwill to all Men - especially the lovely man with pale blue eyes from Dublin !!!

Last night we had Secret Santa, where we anonymously donated small gifts onto a table and then randomly collected one in return. I put in a metal 'Annecy' key ring and a small jar of Conserve de Myrtilles, and found a delightful little glass Angel.

No comments: